Sunday, August 22, 2010

GEMS OF BABAJI->


  • Gurus who are in their physical bodies as well as gurus who has discarded their physical bodies can be communicated with.
  •  Tuning to different vibration is a natural thing to happen and there is nothing extraordinary or magical about it.
  • Babaji keeps saying, "Dont try to meet me personally. I do not meet people. Learn to connect
  • "You call me and I am there."
  • "I shall always be with you."
  • "You ask me for healing and I shall give you immediate healing."
  • "Never think you are alone. I am always there to protect you."
  •  During sadhana sit still and just connect to babaji.
  • Call him. Greet him. Send him love.
  • Start talking with him and you will start seeing the results soon.
  • Trust is very important when one seeks communication.
  • The best way of communication is just to sit, go into meditation and ask babaji to come to you and watch what happens.
  •  Do not expect ANYTHING magical to happen or to have some extraordinary experience. Just be silent, zero down all thoughts, achieve dharana (concentration) and allow whatever to happen.
  • So the mantra here for ShivYog saadhaks is: Learn (from babaji), practice (sadhana), receive (grace and healing) grow (self-realization).

No comments:

Post a Comment